Home > Foreign Travel

Foreign Travel

Important Resources

International Temporary Work Location (ITWL) Requests

The Dean of Faculties office at Texas A&M University hosts guidelines in their website for faculty that need to temporarily work remotely from locations abroad. Please go to the Hiring page in the Dean of Faculties website and scroll down to find these guidelines. 


  • Official Visitors - CISI Insurance is possible to obtain for:
    • Official university international visitors participating in university sponsored events for 6 months or less, or

    • International employees, contractors, or subcontractors who are engaged in sponsored activities for 6 months or less.

    • For more information, Texas A&M faculty, staff, and departments are encouraged to contact Insurance Services at insurance@tamu.edu or call (979) 845-2850.